Sunday, November 3, 2013

One of Our Favorite Online Tools, Kerpoof!

First graders were using Kerpoof this week.  They used it last year as kindergartners and when I told them what we were going to be doing, I got cheers!  Kerpoof is an online tool that allows students to be creative.  Kids can draw, make movies, and much more! First graders are going to be making class online books starting next week.  They will be illustrating their book with Kerpoof.  Stay tuned for more posts as we get started.


Students were told to experiment with the tools and many of them drew Fall pictures.  I saw some great pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns!










One of their favorite things to do is design the avatar to look just like them!  I have to admit that I like that part too!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment